Assistant Manager, Content & Products
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Exciting opportunity to join an international marketing organisation to help manage newly launched products.
What you will be doing?
– Manage the content of the two newly launched products, receive and review offer content, check the alignment with the product’s concept, proofread, edit the copy, complete the information gaps by communicating with brands/hotels, and publish the content
– Monitor the product performance and create reports on its results for internal teams and external business partners
– Manage the tickets raised by brands/hotels in the GHA ticketing system regarding product-related inquiries and liaise with the internal teams for ticket resolution
– Create regular reports for hotel brands to improve the quality of content submissions
– Produce regular recommendations to brands on how to improve the offer content
– Work with the marketing team to recommend offers and content for targeted campaigns and promotions to achieve sales objectives
– Maintain accurate documentation of product-related processes, policies, and priorities
– Assist the team with the development and launch of new products
What experience and skills are important for this position?
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is preferred
– Excellent writing and editing skills in English (please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio of links to your published articles along with your application)
– Expert skills working with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
– Multitasking and prioritisation skills working under time pressure, with continuous attention to detail
– Strong interpersonal skills interacting with key stakeholders
– Knowledge of working in a multi-cultural environment with international companies, working with integrity and actively promoting ethics and compliance policies across the organisation
– Knowledge of the travel industry is beneficial
Due to the number of applications received, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together more than 35 brands with over 570 hotels in 85 countries. GHA uses a shared technology platform to drive incremental revenues and create cost savings for its member brands. GHA’s award-winning loyalty programme, DISCOVERY, provides 17 million members exclusive opportunities to immerse themselves in local culture wherever they travel.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.