Clinical Research Project Manager
Responsibilities:• To draft Contract and budget negotiation and management of clinical trial project
• To lead the review of the budget template
• To manage the whole process for clinical site contracts and be the point-of-contact
• To tracks contracts progression using appropriate systems
• To store and archive contracts and budgets in the appropriate systems
• To track and ensure that spending is within approval contract budgets
• To perform ongoing and end-of-trial contract budget reconciliation as neededRequirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
• 2 years’ experience of finance administration, accounting, project management, contracting or other relevant experience in life sciences or medically related field
• Experience with contract and budget negotiation and managementInterested candidates please send your resume EA
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst, Sciences, Biomedical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.