Clinical Psychologist Director
- Provide clinical leadership and support to the staff, assure excellence of the quality of care provided by the Center, and ensure that the Center is managed in accordance with the principles of social rehabilitation and recovery.
- Recruit, hire, supervise, manage performance and terminate as necessary all Center staff in consultation with the Director of Services.
- Supervise and evaluate Assistant Center Directors (if any), Clinicians, Case Managers and other Center staff, ensuring that all Center staff receive one-to-one supervision at least monthly and written evaluations on an annual basis.
- Ensure that Case Managers receive Clinical Supervision on a weekly basis by a 2 year post licensed clinical supervisor, currently provided by internal and external supervisors.
- Provide weekly Administrative Supervision and Clinical Direction to Assistant Center Directors who will in turn meet with staff on a weekly basis for the same.
- Ensure that Case Managers and other staff members are properly scheduled to work so that all days are covered, and client needs are met.
- Oversee the coordination and evaluation of all client referrals to the Center and the management of admissions and discharges.
- Oversee the development of client treatment plans and other charting documentation, including initial assessments, admission and discharge summaries, and progress notes.
- Ensure that client treatment and rehabilitation is coordinated among all those involved, including medical providers, other providers, and family members.
- Lead daily/timely team meetings for all staff in accordance with Assertive Community Treatment Guidelines, encouraging participation from all staff members.
- Ensure that medical record documentation in the case management profile meets the requirements of all applicable standards and regulations and that all records are properly maintained, stored, and kept confidential.
- Develop and maintain a respectful, caring, tolerant, ethical, and empowering relationship with all individuals served.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with other branch staff and other system providers, and actively participate in meetings that other similar Centers.
- Ensure that all staff members are trained relevant to the needs of their positions, including documentation standards, documentation timeline according to Medical and Center standards and those of regulatory and funding agencies. (If any)
- Participate in Leadership meetings, including discussions regarding Center development and operation and emerging issues that may affect client care or the Center in general.
- Participate in monthly All Staff Meetings and ensure all Center staff attend.
- Monitor contract and budget performance and work closely with the Services in charge to ensure all contract requirements are being met.
- Monitor staff performance relative to client care, contact with clients, and quality of clinical care.
- Participate with the Director of Services and Finance Department to Develop Center Budgets, attend monthly financial reviews, and performance standards.
- Attend monthly 1-hour HR Manager Training Sessions
- Support a respectful and collaborative work environment.
- Represent the Center to ensure a positive and caring public image, as well as appropriate visibility, and to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and the policies and procedures, participating in Center reviews of regulatory entities when necessary.
- Ensure that reports and summaries are completed as required, including monthly client admissions and number of days on the Center.
- Ensure compliance with all personnel policies and procedures and applicable laws and the timely and accurate completion of employee time sheets, payroll change forms, etc.
- Monitor the Center budget, ensuring that expenditures remain within limitations. Model respectful, caring, tolerant, ethical, and empowering relationships with all individuals served and employed.
- Ensure that the Center office environment is clean, safe, attractive, and comfortable at all times, in conjunction with the Director of Services.
- Ensure that the Center’s vehicles are properly maintained and serviced and that staff members are properly trained and oriented to their use.
- Identify needs for new services and gaps in existing services, advocate for their development, and participate in the implementation of new services as assigned.
- Negotiate stairs of client apartments, homes and other venues so that services can be provided on site according to agency philosophy and values.
- Complete and submit accurate time sheets and absence reports to Center management in a timely manner.
- Promote within the agency and with the general public the philosophy and practice of social rehabilitation.
- Actively nurture and advance the cooperative, harmonious and teamwork-oriented environment strives to promote within the workplace; Through daily efforts and presentation promote an atmosphere of dignity and respect in line with the organization’s mission, philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
- Must be passionate about Psychology mission.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Mental Health or Social Work and A minimum of five-year experience in a supervisory, administrative and leadership role in a mental health service-providing agency is preferred.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Social Work or Psy.D./Ph.D. and A minimum of three-year experience in a supervisory, administrative and leadership role in a mental health service-providing agency is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of social rehabilitation is required.
- Demonstrated experience working in Centers serving individuals with co-occurring disorders.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing operating budgets is required.
- Experience working with consumers, funders and other stakeholders in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Must have very good computer skills, including extensive work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor and to represent the organization in a positive manner at all times.
- Must demonstrate acceptable level of maturity, good judgment, and emotional stability.
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and skillfully gathers and analyzes info
- Customer Service—manages difficult customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Oral and written communication—speaks clearly and persuasively Arabic and English languages
- Quality management—looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Must be a dynamic self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently on special projects.
Physical, Environmental and Mental Requirements:
- Physical: Occasionally required to push/pull heavy objects.
- Frequently required to perform moderately difficult manipulative tasks such as typing, writing, etc. Must be able to walk, stand, sit for extended periods.
- Sensory: Frequently required to read documents, written reports, and plans. Must be able to distinguish normal sounds with some background noise, as in answering the phone, interacting with residents and staff, etc. Must be able to speak clearly and understand/be understood using the English language.
- Cognitive: Frequently required to concentrate on moderate detail with constant interruption. Must be able to attend to a task/function for 20-45 minutes at a time. Frequently required to understand and relate to specific ideas, several at a time. Must be able to remember multiple tasks/assignments given to self and others over a period of several days.
- Environmental Conditions: Frequent exposure to varied office and mixed (residential/office) environments. Occasional exposure to toxins and poisonous substances, dust, and loud noises.
- Equipment: Frequently required to use a computer, phone, and fax machine.
- Must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance
- This position will require frequent driving so maintaining a valid driver license, reliable personal
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Other Healthcare Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Management Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $4,000 – $5,000 Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 5 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Degree Master’s degree
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply