Chef / Commis Cook
- To provide food services to all guests, internal and external, in a manner that is professional, efficient yet friendly
- Reports directly to the Sous Chef and provides functional assistance as assigned at the section
- Prepares all raw cooking materials and all mis-en-place as required
- Ensures that all hygiene standards are observed when preparing the food materials
- Provides functional assistance and direction to the kitchen daily operations
- Cleans and maintains work areas, cold rooms and all equipments
- Prepares orders according to the recipe and ensures that portioning is correct
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a restaurant
- Basic Local/Western/International cuisine
- Be able to work in a team-based & fast paced environment
- Perfect hygiene standard
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Established in 1981, Gain City started out with a simple quest of improving lifestyles and a focused vision to be Singapore’s trusted air conditioner retailer. Today, renowned as Singapore’s largest air conditioner retailer, the brand is synonymous with excellent air conditioning installation and maintenance service provider, as well as the preferred go-to one-stop retailer for consumer electronics. With 800 staff, a pool of BCA-certified installation technicians and a fleet of 180 service vehicles, we are your trusted choice.
Additional Company Information
Company Size 1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time12 days
Industry Retail / Merchandise
Benefits & Others
Dental, Medical, Parking, Company Shuttle Bus, Business attire (office-based) / Uniforms, Based on position, 9am – 10pm (Shift work)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.