Cabin Appearance Agent
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
*General Job Purpose Brief
Responsible of handling Aircraft Appearance Teams on shift basis to achieve the excellent level of services and quality to customer airlines served by QAS; monitors on time performance of aircraft appearance/ cleaning operations and maintenance of highest standards of hygiene.
1. Lead assigned cleaning team to perform the overall aircraft cleaning activities as per company standards.
2. Ensures availability of equipment and materials required to clean aircraft as per airline requirement and approved standard to accomplish on time performance.
3. Ensures that all assigned staffs briefed daily and are allocated tasks prior to the aircraft arrival to ensure the accountability of task and coverage of all areas.
4. Responsible for timely completion of assigned duties and reports any deviations to policies and procedures or work performance challenges to Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
5. Maintains required reports and documentation as requested by the management.
6. Carries out safe working practices; ensures usage of company provided PPE by staff; reports near misses and accidents to ensure that corrective actions are taken for prevent unsafe practices.
7. Liaises with TRC and CS/CSD or with Aircraft appearance Team leaders, supervisors and QR Tech engineers of the assigned flights in terms of service requests.
8. Monitors and ensures correct handling of disposal of rubbish and Foreign Object Debris (FOD)
*Minimum Educational Qualifications
Without a Degree: • High School Qualification with Minimum 1 year of job-related experience
OR With a Degree: • Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with No prior job-related work experience
*Required Work Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of aircraft cleaning and hygiene principles. • Basic supervisory skills. • Computer literate. • Ability to work with minimum supervision, unpredictable climate conditions • Command of English language
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain’s principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\’s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA’s positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\’s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company’s sustainability strategy.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.