Business Systems Analyst
Position Summary: Supports Selfhelp’s communityhealth technology infrastructure, software integration and workflow processesthat support the organization’s home care operations, social service programsand managed care initiatives.
- Develops key performance and metric indicators to track and evaluate operational performance across the organization’s programs.
- Assesses and identifies operational process opportunities required to support enterprise programs, technological best practices, and software system changes to comply with regulatory and funder/payer requirements.
- Participates in process projects mandated by state or federal regulatory changes.
- Documents all workflow processes and aligns them to meet business and program objectives and support management systems; streamline data entry and document handling to assure maximum operational efficiencies.
- Develops and executes test strategies, plans, scenarios, and tracks resolution to identified defects.
- Considers solutions for clinical data entry and document management.
- Improves billing efficiencies and cash collection cycle by maximizing systems, processes and procedures through ongoing business assessment.
- Integrates operational workflows, IT system data architecture, and organizational design to enable work teams to function across departments.
- Prepares high level user documentation and training materials to support use of systems and adherence to workflow processes.
- Documents business analysis deliverables such as business requirement gathering, workflow diagrams, performance measurement and testing documentation.
- Interfaces with payroll and finance to determine requirements for reporting and data feeds.
- Identifies and manages all process changes that should be made prior to system implementation.
- Participate in the design and launch of business systems; prepare functional specifications, testing, deployment and other support activities.
- Supports the development of key performance indicators and operating metrics used by each Director to manage their programs and evaluate impact and performance.
- Implements a system of continuous operational and quality improvement to ensure maximum utilization of software and technology systems, process, standards and resources.
- Collaborates with program staff to identify opportunities for improved data sharing and collaboration across programs and departments, by reviewing process flows and current electronic file systems, databases, communication, and reporting systems.
- Partners with IT Dept. to coordinate workflow and software deployment impacting the existing infrastructure.
- Serves as point-of-contact with relevant software system vendors.
Working Conditions/Physical Demand
: Business office environment with phone and computer use.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor’s preferred
- 2 years related experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, XL and PowerPoint
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.