Business Restructuring Services – Data Senior Associate
In Deals we solve the important problems that stand in the way of value being created, sustained, realised or protected for our clients – working together to aid responsible recovery and growth.
We put together major mergers and acquisitions and resolve business crises – from international take-over bids to financial crime investigations and cases of insolvency. Our teams work on iconic deals with national and global clients as well as operating and investing in businesses, new ventures and entrepreneurs in our local market and communities. It’s both a responsibility and a privilege to guide our clients through moments that matter deeply to them. Our breadth of clients in an ever-changing market means we need to be agile – responding when we need to, in a way that really makes a difference.
We draw upon our deals experience across many industries to support and partner with our clients, to positively impact society and the communities in which we operate. The insight we create, coupled with the innovative tools and methodologies we use to access and evaluate the data that matters, contributes to the success of our clients in all Deals situations. We encourage our clients to think more broadly – connecting their actions today with their successes tomorrow. We help our clients throughout the Deals lifecycle to create lasting value for their businesses.
Each of our key areas within Deals, delivers services to the market individually or together by combining our specialists to provide comprehensive client solutions.
A career within Deals Business Restructuring Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. We help clients, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage challenges until the job is done.
About our team:
Our Business Restructuring Services (BRS) practice is currently the largest restructuring practice in the UK, operating from 23 offices.
We develop and implement realistic and pragmatic plans by applying restructuring and stakeholder management skills, industry knowledge, and proprietary assets and tools, to support clients in making difficult decisions and driving through change in a short timeframe.
Our clients face significant shifts in the regulatory environment and face prospects of insolvency. To meet this growing demand, BRS is strengthening its technology capabilities, with a focus on preserving clients’ books and records.
We help clients to manage business risk through responsive and robust preservations, and we are focusing on improving efficiency, better monitoring, policy and procedures standardisation, and reduction in costs.
Our focus on technology:
Technology is changing fast with advances and availability of data increasing exponentially. Our sector focus is a key strength and points to technology for investment and accelerated transformation.
We are commercialising and embedding technology in Deals; (i) Disrupt our business; (ii) Push the boundaries; and (iii) Differentiated actionable insights.
Our clients expect us to be at the forefront of data, delivering insights and value by combining our people, technology and expertise. The size of our client universe is growing.
And, the client base is becoming more diverse, creating some nuanced differences in their service needs.
The market opportunity is significant.
To achieve this we need to have the best talent and technology. So we are investing in order to:
- Enhance our skills through improved L&D and access to broader learning opportunities;
- Identify and leverage world class technology and partnerships; and
- Grow the scale and reach of our team.
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an experienced senior associate with expertise in understanding business technologies and having strong client facing skills. We have ambitious plans and are looking for individuals who can develop and build our capabilities and excel in delivery.
We support our clients with a range of services in which you will driving:
- Current state assessment, implementing and optimising solutions for record retention.
- Reviewing end-to-end data flow (data quality), analysing and discovering key data elements.
- Developing reports, dashboards, visualisation and metrics.
- Designing automated and data driven controls to better manage and protect assets.
- Validating and testing data and reports, including those submitted to regulatory bodies.
- Building out wider BRS technology capabilities, both in enablement and inception of new technologies.
The role can be based out of any of our UK offices. With an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible and hybrid working requirements where appropriate and have many successful arrangements currently in place. You’ll also be joining a team who welcomes your outlook and knowledge, whilst developing your skill set further within one of the world’s leading professional organisations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting projects including project delivery, budget and risk.
- Actively contributing on client-facing project work, demonstrating investigative expertise.
- Driving a team to produce the required high standard of deliverables.
- Developing and owning the technology propositions and data methodologies.
- Delivering and reporting technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Planning and responding to companies in distress, working with clients’ technology teams.
- Ensuring data is retained in a robust and organised manner.
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally within the PwC network and externally with clients.
- Working alongside wider PwC teams’, including Tax and Forensics in particular, to call upon their expertise. Identify and act as conduit to bringing in their services and foster the relationships.
In order to be successful you will need to show ability and previous experience in most of the following areas:
- Detailed understanding of the relevant data retention policies and regulations in the UK, and ideally in other jurisdictions.
- Experience with GDPR and managing the risk of data protection; maintaining data integrity.
- Expertise with optimising and implementing bespoke (non-citizen) technologies.
- Scoping data repositories and identifying means of interrogation.
- Advanced data analytics techniques, using platforms such as SQL, SAS, SPSS, R.
- Experience in visualisation and automation products such as Tableau, Alteryx and Workbench.
- Advanced Microsoft skills, e.g. MS Excel (VBA and macros).
- Problem solving mindset, with a sound knowledge of computer architecture, both software and hardware.
- Knowledge of different databases, human resource and financial systems, and server technologies.
You will also need to have:
- Track record of data project delivery and project teams, including ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations and produce project deliverables.
- Ability to develop new ideas into structured, deliverable proposals and projects.
- Ability to identify and address client needs, develop and maintain meaningful client relationships.
- Built a wide network of senior client relationships.
- Working with third party vendors.
- The ability to make new contacts, listen to their needs and interpret this to provide new opportunities to assist them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Understanding of statistical analysis methods and the ability to apply these in the appropriate circumstances.
- Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches.
- Data modelling and data architecture experience.
- Experience of using and extracting data from Cloud solution
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.