Business Development Manager | Orient Insurance PJSC
We are currently looking to recruit Business Development Manager who will be responsible in exploring new business opportunities, developing the business portfolio and other related activities. Also, the position has the responsibility of generating and maintaining business consistent with efficiency and a high standard of customer service.
- Identifying sales leads / researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange business meetings.
- Promote the company products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives.
- Prepare sales contract/documents ensuring adherance to company rules and guidelines.
- Managing and retaining relationship with new and existing clients.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, invoices and other important data.
- Developing ways to improve customer experience by providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of outdoor sales experience in the field of insurance or financial services including banks with similar job responsibilities.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Should have a keen desire to succeed and progress in the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Management Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Residence Location United Arab Emirates
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.