Business Development Manager
TOMRA is a technology company using sensors to improve resource use and environmental outcomes.
TOMRA is looking to expand its presence in the recycling market in Victoria and Tasmania, with the implementation of a Container Deposit Scheme (CDS) on the horizon. TOMRA is the inventor and the world’s leading manufacturer of reverse vending machines (RVMs) with over 80,000 installations worldwide. We are involved in container deposit schemes in Europe, North America and Australia, collecting and recycling more than 40 billion beverage containers a year. Our cloud-connected and digitally-enabled RVMs allow consumers to collect refunds on their bottles and containers via electronic payments, discounts and vouchers – or to donate to charities of their choice.
We are currently operating in New South Wales, Queensland, Northern Territory and Western Australia.
More at www.tomra.com
About the position:
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with relevant experience to drive sales and business development in a new market. As part of our strategy to increase the demand and market awareness for our business, you will play a vital role working within our Sales team to identify and drive new opportunities, particularly new site locations.
You’ll be part of a team which has members based in different states, working to develop and deliver on strategic objectives. Together, your efforts will aim to make a significant difference to the environment in Victoria and Tasmania both through improved recycling and the reduction of litter.
You’re someone that has a proven record of success working autonomously, loves talking to people and can easily bring your authentic self to customer relations. Through this, you’ll help us in establishing long term relationships with a range of customers and partners including shopping centres, local governments, and charities and community groups.
The main duties of the position include:
- Develop strategies for key accounts which maximise long term partnership opportunities
- Demonstrate and build TOMRA’s local presence and knowledge
- Generate Business Leads
- Assist with market development strategies
- Evaluate customers needs, determine best points of contact and build productive long- lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Achieve set sales KPI’s
- Provide progress reports to Management
- Potential for future growth
Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years Sales / Business Development experience with a B2B background, (though B2C is relevant as well).
- Experience, connections and networks within Retail or Retail property, and/or Waste Management / Recycling will be beneficial
- Experience or capacity to lead a small sales team
- Self-motivated, resilient, committed & able to take initiative with enthusiasm to deliver business results
- Proven ability to search out and engage with customers
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Outgoing personality
- Adaptable to a dynamic working environment
- Desire to be a part of an upbeat, high performing culture
- Interest in environmental sustainability
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply