Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a Business Development Manager to take the next step in their career and join our creative and energetic team at YETIMO.
We are a successful promotional marketing agency that creates engaging content and products for a huge variety of major Australian and global brands.
Our specialties include promotional merchandise, apparel, POS display, and a range of customised promotional product lines for renowned clients across diverse categories like Alcohol, FMCG and Sports. We’re proud of our commitment to innovative client solutions, and even prouder of creating a rewarding environment where our team feels valued and supported.
Why Join Us?
- Generous salary package and employee perks
- Awesome professional development opportunities – make your mark with iconic Australian and global brands!
- Supportive company culture – join a growing company that nurtures and values employee development
- Great working conditions – including a modern, collaborative office in Surry Hills and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve your ideal work/life balance
About the Role
Enjoying a high degree of autonomy, this role will involve securing new clients and generating sales across a variety of areas, including promotional merchandise, display, digital web design and development, packaging design, print & POS, 3PL services, BTL creative and non-merchandise prizing.
Duties will include:
- Generating new business leads, including drawing on your own contact base
- Developing new business within our existing client base by expanding service offerings
- Client and Project management for initial sales
- Understanding client requirements and conceptualising new ideas and solutions to secure consequent sales
You’re a natural at establishing great rapport with new and existing clients through your excellent communication and networking skills, and bring a strong track record of successful self-generated leads.
- Demonstrated skills and track record of business development, particularly self-generated leads where directly responsible for bringing in new business
- Excellent presentation skills – including preparing professional and insightful presentations
- Ability to understand potential client requirements and develop solutions
- Ability to be creative in concept generation and resolution of client problems
- Attention to detail within project management framework
- Full Australian working rights (essential)
Experience in point of sales and promotional merchandise (particularly in Sports – such as membership kits and licensing properties) would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you love the sound of making an impact in a creative and nurturing team, apply now via SEEK with your resume and a brief cover letter.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.