Business Development Manager
- Our Client is a start-up in Med-Tech industry.
- Develop growth opportunities and bring Company’s products into Global markets.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will take charge of corporate branding, and expansion in markets (strategic partnerships).
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and take lead in preparing business presentation and proposal.
- Maintain good relationship with partners to develop new markets and growth opportunities.
- Follow and research industry trends locally and internationally.
- Involved in handling product pipeline and sales conversion.
- Identify prospective investors and assist CEO in fundraising (preparation of pitch deck and management of prospective inventors).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Business Development and handling product pipeline, preferably in the Medical related industry.
- Proficient in MS Office with high competency in PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result driven and show high level of resilience.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver and ability to thrive in high-performance environment to meet quarterly targets.
- Demonstrated initiative, persistence and ability to deliver results.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources efficiently.
- Report to CEO.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization’s affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsSales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
GMP Recruitment is a division of The GMP Group. Founded in 1991, The GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. Since its inception, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Malaysia. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services affirm GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.