· Working with problem claims & denials.
· Ensuring coverage of claims.
· Coordinating with insurance companies for obtaining information on new policies and their coverage.
· Assisting billing team in insurance processing and billing.
· To liaise with insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, reconciliation, and other requirements.
· To maintain and update records related to pre-approvals and reconciliation
· To coordinate and co-operate with colleagues of the same department and other related departments for smooth running of Insurance operations.
· Collect the cash/credit card as per bill showing in system.
· Keep sufficient float cash and keep the cash float separately after closing the day.
· Make sure to keep the accuracy of keeping physical cash always match with system cash balance.
· Keeping proper track record for all the cancelled bills and make sure to obtain proper approval as per management policy prior to cancel.
· Keep the cash safely in locked drawer during the day and handover to the supervisor with proper format prescribed by management.
· Make sure to tally the physical cash as per system cash balance and take the system report while handover to the supervisor.
· Follow management policy in terms of any discount & offers and attach the necessary back up papers along with invoices.
· Report to the supervisor immediately if there is any short/excess in cash collection, and provide necessary info related to the same.
· Make sure to collect the cash as per visits and make sure nothing is pending to collect from patients.
· In case if any patient failed to make cash payment, report ASAP to patient administrator with proper back up papers.
· Refund of patients should be line with management policy, form to be filled up and proper approval to be secured before refund.
· Make sure to settle the bills on daily basis and report to IT if any technical problem to settle any of the bills.
· Always match the credit card sales with credit card machine z report and attach the z report along with daily sales cash report.
· Perform any other related duties and/or assignments as directed by the line manager.
-no less than 3 years of experience in OP and IP Billing in UAE
– currently residing in Abu Dhabi or is willing to relocate
– can join immediately or one month notice
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Medical Clinic; Medical Hospital; Other Healthcare Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates Age Max: 43
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.