· Working with problem claims & denials.
· Ensuring coverage of claims.
· Coordinating with insurance companies for obtaining information on new policies and their coverage.
· Assisting billing team in insurance processing and billing.
· To liaise with insurance companies regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, reconciliation, and other requirements.
· To maintain and update records related to pre-approvals and reconciliation
· To coordinate and co-operate with colleagues of the same department and other related departments for smooth running of Insurance operations.
· Collect the cash/credit card as per bill showing in system.
· Keep sufficient float cash and keep the cash float separately after closing the day.
· Make sure to keep the accuracy of keeping physical cash always match with system cash balance.
· Keeping proper track record for all the cancelled bills and make sure to obtain proper approval as per management policy prior to cancel.
· Keep the cash safely in locked drawer during the day and handover to the supervisor with proper format prescribed by management.
· Make sure to tally the physical cash as per system cash balance and take the system report while handover to the supervisor.
· Follow management policy in terms of any discount & offers and attach the necessary back up papers along with invoices.
· Report to the supervisor immediately if there is any short/excess in cash collection, and provide necessary info related to the same.
· Make sure to collect the cash as per visits and make sure nothing is pending to collect from patients.
· In case if any patient failed to make cash payment, report ASAP to patient administrator with proper back up papers.
· Refund of patients should be line with management policy, form to be filled up and proper approval to be secured before refund.
· Make sure to settle the bills on daily basis and report to IT if any technical problem to settle any of the bills.
· Always match the credit card sales with credit card machine z report and attach the z report along with daily sales cash report.
· Perform any other related duties and/or assignments as directed by the line manager.
-no less than 3 years of experience in OP and IP Billing in UAE
– currently residing in Abu Dhabi or is willing to relocate
– can join immediately or one month notice
Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Medical Clinic; Medical Hospital; Other Healthcare Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates Age Max: 43
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply