Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Middle East Executive are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager for a multinational company.
This is a very exciting opportunity as the candidate will have the chance to relocate to Macedonia and work in a very large successful company.
The main responsibilities for this role will be as follows;
– Develop, manage and continually improve proprietary systems, models and guidelines to design consistent solutions and costings to enable work winning.
– To manage and lead the work winning team by developing and implementing winning strategies in the bidding process.
– Be able to manage large global bids.
– Be able to manage complex case studies.
USD 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate who will be considered for this particular role must have the following skills;
– Seek out and identify important data that can be used in proposals or stored for use in future proposals.
– Be highly organized.
– Be competent in handling large global bids and tenders.
– Be aware of the impact of decisions on the team and be able to make decisions based on limited information.
– Be able to handle managing a team of staff up to 20 people.
– Be able to manage one’s own time and the time of others to meet deadlines.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.