Assistant Store Manager
We have 110+ stores across Australia and New Zealand which offer the broadest range of denim styles, fits, and washes. There is nothing more satisfying than finding the perfect fitting pair of jeans, and for almost 50 years, Australian’s have enjoyed the Jeanswest brand anthem ‘Jeanswest Fits Best’ Our primary objective of being able to offer the perfect fit for everyone, has never been sharper today.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary package with great benefits
- Generous discount on new product
- Generous annual clothing benefit and cosmetics voucher
- Coaching, training and development plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- Very supportive and welcoming team
- Strong focus on career development with training provided to you to excel in your career
- Be part of a growing and exciting retail brand
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Store Manager to join our Karrinyup store.
You will assist the Store Manager to drive sales and lead a team to achieve all aspects of the stores’ performance ensuring that every customer is given an outstanding experience.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist the Store Manager in leading a diverse team
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Assist in creating and delivering daily plans and strategies to ensure store & individual budgets and KPI’s are achieved
- Manage, support and develop a team
- Execute & manage visual merchandising within the store
- Oversee all operational aspects of the store; stock control, rosters, wage control, and budgetary growth
The ideal Candidate will have
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the retail sector
- Experience in achieving sales targets advantageous.
- A desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and delegation skills
- Provide feedback, encouragement, and support to your team where required
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply