ASSISTANT LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- Attractive allowances
- Insurance and medical benefits
- Positive working environment
- Perform Laboratory Testing
- To establish and review Test Methods and equipment
- To uphold reliable quality check and assure improvement
- To assist day to day operations
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- ITE or Polytechnic candidates from Chemical Process Technology (Industrial Chemistry) preferred.
- Be able to work well as a team and also work independently when required.
- Have good initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Good analytical skills.
- Careful in handling sensitive equipment.
- Competent in MS Office products.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.