Assistant Auditors are responsible to perform various audit practices under the supervision of a senior auditor/audit manager in day to day operation. In general, audit practices are expected to be involved in the following tasks:
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Exercise professional judgment through out engagement.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client’s environment.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives and planned audit approach.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources to meet client expectation.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication with team members.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
Minimum desired skills
- Registered with the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA)
- Strong academic record, including a degree or accounting qualification
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project planning and time management skills
- Familiar with office software.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in audit and tax services within Saudi Arabia
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Accounting Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Accounting and Auditing Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $1,500 – $2,000 Number of Vacancies 2
Career Level Entry Level Years of Experience Min: 0 Max: 1 Residence Location Jeddah ,Saudi Arabia Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 21 Max: 26
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.