Asset and Utilities Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
The Asset & Utilities Manager will be responsible for the full yearly-monthly-weekly-daily monitoring and management of the resort wide Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), which includes but not limited to the Preventative Maintenance Plan (PMP) of the Utilities, Resort, Estate and Colleague Village, and ensuring maximum reliability and availability of all island utilities, infrastructure and plant. This position partners closely with all departmental leaders and ensures that each area is kept abreast of its planned preventative maintenance, reporting, upkeep and functional requirements relating to assets, utilities, and infrastructure.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. The successful applicant will have:
- Secondary education required – engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience within a diverse range of utilities and infrastructure.
- Exposure to a diverse range of utilities, infrastructure and equipment management is essential.
- Contract Management experience is preferred.
- Strong and demonstrable technical writing, document control and planning background in a diverse range of utilities and infrastructure.
- Experience with planned computerized preventative maintenance systems and other applicable software management systems.
- Strong communications skills and competent with multi-commination approach – written, numerical, verbal and documentation skills with abilities to communicate with a diverse range of people within the business.
What we offer
- World class Staff Facilities including excellent Subsidised Accommodation with dedicated facilities including a pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Activities Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive Career Development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.