Administrative Assistant and Project Coordinator
Full Job Description
- Executive level support to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- General administrative support for the department of Operations and assignment to special projects as determined by SVP.
- Provide project support and assistance to the Operations team for architectural and construction projects. Requires communication and coordination with external firms and partners.
- Participates and attends meetings as needed.
- Creates files and follows-up with any missing documentation.
- Review documents maintain files as necessary.
- Meets and greets all visitors to the SVP Operations.
- Processes on-line documents, requisitions for Banner, subscriptions, imprint orders.
- Interacts with different departments and employees of all levels including upper level personnel.
- Prepares requisitions for department follows up on difficulties; keeps track of all orders by the department.
- Manages calendar and sets up appointments for the Senior Vice President
- Ordering supplies typing memos, letters, and general correspondence.
- Entering and updating information into the system and creates reports.
- Bachelor of Arts
- Project management or project support courses/certification
- Previous experience with general office administrative responsibilities and procedures
- Project management or project support experience in a team based setting
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- Familiarity with architectural design and construction projects
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Superior organization skills including ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Minimal travel primarily to NY campus locations as needed.
- Able to lift up to 5 lbs.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.