Full Job Description
We are currently accepting job applications for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Education Office of our Brooklyn school. This is a twelve-month position and the hours will be 9:00-5:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:00-2:00 on Friday.
- Provide administrative support to busy education office in our elementary school.
- Coordinates and maintains phones, emails and taking messages to support Assistant Principals.
- Minimum of two years administrative support experience in an academic setting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer offering a wonderful mission driven environment, competitive salary and benefits including a 403(b) retirement plan and lunch. MDY is committed to an inclusive faculty therefore candidates from diverse backgrounds who want to make a real impact on the future of education are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1946, Magen David Yeshivah is a private co-ed Jewish day school that has since produced countless successful industry professionals, lawyers, physicians, rabbis, and teachers, as well as prominent leaders at the helm of numerous organizations. The growth rate of applicants to MDY is explosive, as our community recognizes the value and merit of our creative initiatives.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.