Full Job Description
At New York Blood Center, one of the most comprehensive blood centers in the world, our focus is on cultivating excellence by merging cutting-edge innovation with diligent customer service, groundbreaking research, and comprehensive program and service development. Join us as we work towards meeting and exceeding the growing needs of our diverse communities, further our lifesaving strategic goals in a rapidly changing environment, and expand our impact on the local, national, and global communities we serve. Responsibilities:
This part- time administrative position is responsible for billing, ordering supplies, telephone coverage, accessioning products, computer data entry, filing, typing reports and provides a full range of office support functions required for the operation of the Cellular Therapy and Regenerative Medicine laboratory.
- Coding and billing for laboratory procedures in company software programs
- Schedules couriers for product transport
- Generates reports in the computer and performs emailing, mailing, billing, filing of completed reports.
- Provides telephone coverage.
- Maintains supply and reagent inventories
- Ordering supplies
- Obtaining certificates of analysis from supply manufacturers
- Performs routine administrative duties such as ordering supplies, copying, scanning and faxing
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, One year of experience in data entry, data entry skills using and the ability to learn laboratory software applications.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.