Full Job Description
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the SVP, Player Operations, but assist the following three Senior Vice Presidents in the organization:
SVP, Player Operations
SVP, Financial Planning & Analysis
SVP, Football Operations Policy, Education and Relationship Management
General for supporting all SVPs:
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conference calls
- Create and distribute agendas
- Answer and route telephone calls, take messages
- Read and route incoming mail
- Arrange and manage travel schedules
- Track and process P-Card transactions / receipts for all department purchases
- File correspondence / other records
- Prepare and distribute correspondences and meeting materials
- Create templates for letters sent out for posts, thank you gifts, etc.
- Update and organize contacts in Outlook
Specific to supporting SVP, Player Operations:
- Track closet inventory (autographs, merchandise, etc.)
- Assist with preparing/ distributing materials for events (gift bags, athletic gear for working
- staff, etc.)
- Compile client list for holiday gifts / e-cards and assist with distribution
- Support Player Operations staff at NFL Events as needed
- Maintain department attendance tracking in Playbook
- Manage game ticket requests
- Facilitate charity donation requests
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Degree from a Four-Year College or University Preferred
- One to Two Years Related Training in Sports-related or Media Industry
- Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience
- General knowledge and/or interest in the National Football League strongly preferred
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- A strong ability to multi-task
- Must have exceptional prioritizing, organizational, communication, initiative, judgment and interpersonal skills
- Creative, self-motivated
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office XP
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Overtime, when necessary
- This position may require standing for long periods of time and heavy lifting while on-site at NFL events
- This position will require travel 20% of the year including all major NFL events
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week.
- This position may require work on select weekends and holidays
- The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread of COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated, inclusive of the COVID-19 Booster for those who are eligible under CDC guidelines. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- This job posting is for a position with one of the NFL’s third-party agency partners that provides services to the NFL. The individual selected for this role will be an employee of that third-party agency and not the NFL. All compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment are handled by the agency. The assignment to provide services to the NFL will be limited in duration but may be extended for an additional period by agreement between the NFL and the agency.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.