KLM Hire specialises in hiring excavators and skid steers for commercial and domestic use all over Melbourne. We pride ourselves on our quality machinery and constantly create solutions that work for our customers. KLM Hire focuses on providing outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and flexibility to our clients.KLM Hire is a leader in the earthmoving dry hire industry. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to work within our team.
Qualifications & experience
- Friendly and professional telephone manner at all times
- Reception and customer service ability with a capacity to multi-task professionally
- Self-motivation and the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Knowledge in Xero & HirePos advantageous
- Mechanical or construction industry knowledge will be highly favoured but not necessary
Tasks & responsibilities
- Data entry, reporting and overall paperwork
- Providing full end to end customer service – taking queries, quoting, and processing of customer orders – via email, phone, and counter sales
- Providing hands on support for colleagues when needed
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- General administration tasks, such as scanning, daily mail, office supplies, filing, courier collection and deliveries
- Managing the Hirepos system including booking jobs, organising transport, keeping services up to date.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.