We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate administration professional to join our close-knit administration and compliance team. If you possess strong clerical, time management and customer service skills and are looking for a role where you can make a positive difference look no further!
WHY WORK WITH US…
Common Equity Housing Limited (CEHL) is Victoria’s largest Housing Association and a market leader in the provision and development of affordable housing.
With more than 2,200 properties across Victoria, we partner with member co-operatives to deliver an effective and sustainable co-operative housing program.
CEHL actively promotes the vital role co-operative models can play in not only changing people’s lives, but in being an ongoing solution to Victoria’s current housing affordability crisis.
ABOUT THE ROLE….
In this role you will provide support to all arms of the business through the delivery of a range of administrative, data management, and communicative duties, as well as being the first point of contact for tenants and key stakeholders.
Some day to day responsibilities include…
- Triaging telephone enquiries and directing calls
- Receiving and directing visitors at the CEHL main office
- Arranging catering for internal and external staff and member events
- Procurement of Staff amenities
- Stationery management
- Document management, including archiving, disposal and access
- Completing challenging word document merges
- Scanning and filing
- Procurement of printing supplies (internal and external)
- Mail receipt, distribution and dispatch
- Courier management
- Undertaking data management, integrity checks and administration of key organisational processes
- Generating various reports and analytical statistic from systems
- Assisting with the Rent Review process, through logistics assistance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR .….
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy office with thorough understanding of office administration
- Strong computer skills including using Microsoft 365 suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with sensitive information
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating the ability to liaise effectively with a broad range of people
- Demonstrated experience in information management systems
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks with conflicting deadlines
- Accurate word processing and data entry skills
- Ability to apply compliance requirements related to the work
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY…
A career with Common Equity Housing Limited is an opportunity to join a sector-leading, non-profit organisation and a team of purpose-driven and diverse professionals who are each committed to our vision to empower people and communities with better housing solutions.
Aside from the opportunity to positively impact the lives of individuals, additional benefits include:
- Access to professional development programs that include on-the-job learning, workshops, forums, leadership development and internal mobility.
- Policies that accommodate flexible working and other working arrangements to tailor and encourage individual performance.
- An opportunity to shape a sector-leading organisation to achieve even greater impact.
- A highly engaged team culture that is dynamic, growing in agility and committed to serving those individuals who need our support.
- A culture that encourages and cultivates collaboration and embeds organisational excellence.
- Access to salary packaging tax advantages.
- A Pets at Work (PAW) policy that allows our employees to bring their furry friends to the office.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.