Administrative ExecutiveRoles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide Secretarial and Administrative support to Head of Department which includes keeping schedule, arranging meetings, travel arrangements and other administrative duties.2. Provide secretarial support for Management Meetings.
3. Office administration to the Business unit which includes monitoring and procurement of office supplies, maintenance of office inventory, maintenance and repair of office equipment, and management of office filing system.
4. Manage incoming and outgoing mails, memos and reports.
5. Assist in ISO certification and re-certifications.
6. Administrative support for project teams such as filing, typing, copying and scanning.
7. Liaising with Finance team and external stakeholders for billings and invoicing matters8. Ad-hoc administrative duties as requiredQualification:
1. Polytechnic diploma or A levels. O levels with good experience can be considered.
2. Competent computer knowledge in Microsoft office, excel and powerpoint.
3. Additional secretarial diploma and knowledge in finance are preferred.
4. Relevant working experience is an advantage.
5. Meticulous and attentive to details6. Amenable personality.**Our office is currently located at Jalan Bukit Merah. However, we will be moving to Jalan Bahar (West)
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, Clerical/Administrative Support
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.