Accounts Receivable Analyst
Full Job Description
Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
Here at Transfix, we are not only building incredible technology solving some of the world’s biggest, most complex, and most important challenges in the freight and logistics industry; We are also helping protect our environment and are passionate about making the world a better place by increasing sustainability and eliminating the extreme amount of waste that currently exists in our industry.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Transfix works with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
About the Role: *
Transfix is on an exciting growth path, and we are looking for a motivated Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Finance team. This person will play an integral role in keeping our business on track, assuring that all of our expenses are paid, documenting all of our operational spendings, and maintaining strong relationships with our vendors.
If you love working with people, enjoy keeping organized expense reports, and want to be part of a passionate, kind, and dynamic team within a fast-growing innovative company, please read on!
In this Role you Will:
- Manage collection activities such as sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, and referring accounts to collection agencies
- Analyze aging reports to identify trends and patterns causing missed collections
- Collaborate with our Sales, Account Managers and Tech team to solve problems identified through the analysisInvoice customers through our internal platform
- Research, track and resolve customer chargebacks as needed
- Report status of accounts including provide collection statuses and bad debt write-offs, and highlight any potential exposure issues
- Analyze potential customer credit and assist in making decisions with credit limits
- Assist vendors with payment inquiries
You’re an Excellent Fit for this Role if you Have:
- Strong knowledge of Excel (filtering, vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Proactive in raising issues and sharing ideas
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing work environmentCuriously minded; always thinking about process improvement (automated or manual) that will improve efficiency
- Resourceful and flexible – we are constantly evolving and striving for improvements
- Possess strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Industry experience a plus
- Experience with AR software is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience
- Enjoys working on a team while exhibiting strong sense of ownership
- Enjoys collecting money!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.