An exceptional opportunity exists for an experienced Accounts/Administration Officer to join our company.
With over 90 years of experience within the engineering and gear manufacturing industries, Crown Engineering Pty Ltd at Richlands, Brisbane, is a privately owned and operated company, and a leading supplier of products and services within the mining, mineral processing and energy sectors to a wide range of national and international customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will effectively manage all activities associated with accounts payable and receivable, payment cycles, administration, and providing excellent customer service to clients. The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Credit card, supplier statement and account reconciliations
- Client services, including answering and responding to telephone enquiries
- End of month and end of year accounts processing
- Managing office supplies and providing general administrative support
- Travel and events arrangements
- BAS and IAS payments
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects within the scope of the role
- A motivated self-starter, who works well autonomously
- Takes initiative with an ability to think outside the box
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, professional with a positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have prior experience with (MYOB) Greentree, or similar accounting software
- Minimum 3 years experience in the role’s responsibilities.
What’s on offer?
- Work with a highly innovative market leader in the industry
- Work with a high-performing and collaborative team
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Based at Richlands/Darra with onsite parking
- Immediate start
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.