Accountant Sunscreen Film Division
• Complete month-end accounting duties as required by management
• Undertake general ledger reconciliations and reviews of outstanding items.
• Reconcile bank accounts daily and ensure all reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare monthly sales reporting (Includes Account Support Manager’s Reports)
• Undertake the annual budgeting process as required
• Assist in the provision of information to the external auditors in the lead up to year end and during the year end process.
• Review of major variances to budget and prepare commentary to aid decision making
• Assist admin and sales staff in data extraction and reporting
• Liaise with AR and AP personnel for correct allocations.
• Monitor debtors and creditors – reporting
• Assist in ad-hoc duties for the business and greater group as required Ideal
• Degree in accounting
• Excellent communication skills
• Works well independently and part of a team
• Willingness to learn • Knowledge of Excel
• Intention to commence CPA/CA studies would be looked upon favourably
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.