Sumitomo Rubber Australia (SRAU) is a growing wholesale distributor of high-quality Tyre brands such as FALKEN. We have a very large footprint over the globe as part of a major listed multinational corporation. SRAU is a subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., a global leader in manufacture and wholesale distribution of tyres with more than 39,000 employees with global headquarters in Japan.
As our finance team is growing in line with our business, we have a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals to take on a new role as Accountants to join our vibrant accounting team in Australian Head Office based in Prestons NSW 2170. The roles have direct reporting to Head of Finance and are permanent Full-Time positions with great career prospects. This role suits someone who wants to grow and develop in their career as an accountant. The successful candidates will be a person who can show attention to detail, adapt to change, have a can-do attitude, be team player and a problem solver.
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of a range of Accounting, Financial and Administration functions to enable to efficient and effective financial management of the company. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will have the following areas of responsibility but not limited to:
- Financial accounting including maintenance of GL for all Balance sheet related activities ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Preparation of journals and reconciliation of accounts
- Cashflow Reporting
- BAS, FBT, Payroll Tax
- Supervision of Accounts Payable
- Accounts receivables (Support)
- Assist with franchise agreements
- Other duties as directed
To be successful in this role, you will have the following attributes:
- Working towards CPA qualification or completed.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance and Accounting
- Willingness to accept new responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team and effectively contribute to outcomes using sound problem-solving skills and logic, organized approach to work.
- Accurate and clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Advanced excel skills (highly desirable)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.