Workplace Experience Coordinator
Channel Biologics (www.channelbio.com.au), is a young, dynamic, Australian start-up biotechnology company based at our new facility in Alexandria, Sydney, located near popular cafes and restaurants. We’re looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator to support our growing team.
Team is everything at Channel Biologics, so we’re looking for a dedicated colleague who is driven and embodies our value. We’re looking for someone with a positive attitude, who takes pride in helping others and going above and beyond; someone who is supremely organized and who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ensuring Guests and Employees have a great workplace experience
- Monitoring and maintaining a high-quality functional working environment by supporting day to day operations
- Assisting with purchasing, shipments and deliveries
- Assisting with a variety of tasks such as ordering meals, making travel plans, replenishing office supplies, and helping others
- Identifying opportunities to make our office a better place, and implementing new initiatives to make our space clean, safe, comfortable, efficient, and generally awesome
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are a vibrant, energetic person
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are friendly and personable with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You show initiative and thrive in a team-based environment
- You have excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks and have outstanding time management skills
- You are accountable, reliable, punctual, and resilient, with an unwavering work ethic
Offers & benefits:
- Great work/life balance
- Easy transport access
- An attractive compensation package, including a competitive salary, an allowance to help stay healthly
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.