you should join this team:
- We’re seeking a User Experience Designer to join us in the USA. As an Experience Designer, you will work with designers, researchers, subject matter experts, and clients of different backgrounds to turn bold new ideas into tangible products and services that will improve people’s lives.
why this role is important to us:
- A User Experience Designer at HCL Digital and Analytics works to ship world-class products for global companies at the forefront of numerous industries, like insurance, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and finance.
- UX Designers create impact by building immersive, compelling experiences with digital at their core. As UXD, you will design, prototype, and execute delightful human-centered experiences which act as the interface between an organization’s customers and their products, services, and brand.
once here you will:
- Work on projects that identify and solve problems across a variety of industries with organizations large and small, established and new.
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as design researchers, industrial designers, business designers, and fellow interaction designers to develop holistic solutions for our clients.
- Design websites, apps, and a wide variety of other digital/physical interactive experiences with the end user in mind.
- Create “looks like/works like” prototypes that communicate designs to potential users and client stakeholders.
- Interact, guide, teach, and present product visions, designs and prototypes to client subject matter experts and leadership.
- Advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business and engineering.
what we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in human-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human-centered design or a related field.
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals
- Experience presenting and telling a product’s story to leadership, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, personas and use case development is required.
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and distill complex needs into clean, understandable solutions.
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
- Work as part of a cross functional team, with users, product owners, business analysts and development teams to deliver business value.
- Familiarity and ability to promote usability testing and user research.
- Familiarity with Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Principle, and Zeplin.
nice to have, but not required:
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.