Full Job Description
Good Samaritan is a 537- bed (including 100 nursing home beds) teaching hospital and a member of Catholic Health . With almost 900 physicians on staff, and a level II Trauma Center, we care for well over 100,000 patients annually across the south shore of Long Island. Our reputation for excellence is built on great choices and empowered leadership, and fosters a team that’s focused on evidence based practice, continual learning and exceptional quality of care.
The Unit Clerk under the direction of the NM/ANM, coordinates and performs those duties necessary to manage and organize the nursing unit including reception and secretarial duties as well as accountability for accurate communication among the health care team.
- Maintaining regulatory standards involving the medical record
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as delegated by NM/ANM
- Completes competencies needed to perform duties in a specific clinical (patient care) setting
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills; ability to multi-task and demonstrated ability to prioritize work
- Typing minimum of 30 wpm
- Ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology
At Catholic Health your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.