- 7/7 Roster | Camp + meals provided
- Bonuses STI & KPI
- Career growth opportunities available
STRONGER VALUES, GREATER RESULTS
About the opportunity:
Mastermyne is one of Australian mining’s most trusted contractors. Spanning the east coast of Australia, our company is made up of people who share core values that create value for our employees, clients, communities and shareholders. A long-term partner of BMA, Mastermyne has been providing Conveyor Install Services to Broadmeadow Underground Coal Mine for over a decade. We now have an opportunity for an Experienced Operator.
The “Extras” we can offer beyond your weekly salary:
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for university study;
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Brain Science Leadership Program
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit: Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties;
- Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees;
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350);
- Salary Packaging;
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family;
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Prior experience as an underground coal operator with a focus on Conveyors;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical
- Signed copies of training transcripts and / or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.