Truck Driver – MC Fuel Tanker Driver
About the Role
Due to recent growth, we are currently seeking passionate full-time MC Fuel Tanker Drivers to join the team based in the Mackay Depot. Fuel experience is fantastic, but we will also consider applicants who are keen to break into the Fuel Industry!
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Pre-loading & unloading fuel tankers
- Maintain Emerald Carrying Company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and safety are adhered to at all times
- Manage fatigue and perform log book duties.
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instructions
- Various triple shifted rosters – 4/4/4 or 5/5/5
- Guaranteed 38hrs per week + Common hourly rate for all overtime + overnight and meal allowances
- Training available for those who are green to Fuel Industry
- Immaculate Kenworth Fleet
- All uniforms provided + boot allowance
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with growing and leading AU Logistics organisation
- Monthly Depot Toolboxes with BBQ lunch provided!
Skills and Experience
- Hold a current MC drivers license (Essential);
- Hold a Dangerous Goods License (Preferred not essential – can assist with obtaining for the right applicant)
- Hold a current SLP passport (Preferred not essential – can assist with obtaining for the right applicant)
- Proven culture of safety, understanding hazard identification and risk assessment process
- A proactive approach to tasks and the ability to interact with customer
About Emerald Carrying Company
Emerald Carrying Company (ECC) is a leading provider of logistics services and operates along the Eastern seaboard and throughout Central Australia, with specialist divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.