Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise – 4,000 offices in 82 countries – Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage an experienced Technical Recruiter for our Dubai Office. This role is responsible for recruiting candidates for IT/Technical positions with clients by matching candidates that are the best fit for client requirements.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned recruiter with experience in filling a wide range of positions and will be working closely with the permanent recruitment team to ensure delivery of high quality and timely service to clients.
– Ensure all client roles are suitably matched with appropriate candidates and filled in line with client expectations and contractual requirements.
– Proactively attract candidates through appropriate advertising mediums ensuring that a pool of suitable candidates is continuously built and maintained.
– Undertake thorough behavioral competency based interviews, assess candidates and complete detailed reference and background checks where applicable.
– Professionally present a candidate shortlist to the client complete with Manpower profile assessment of the candidate.
– Maintain regular contact with candidates who have been interviewed and awaiting placement.
– Build and maintain good relationships with existing clients in order to facilitate repeat business.
– Generate leads from candidate and client referrals and proactive key skill selling.
– Minimum 2-3 years experience in a recruitment consultant capacity in an agency environment, recruiting for various roles across multiple verticals, at both junior and senior levels.
– Proven experience working with highly demanding large multinational clients.
– Familiarity of contract staffing services in the UAE
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A self-motivated team player with a target-driven attitude
– Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Display a high level of commitment and professionalism
– Intermediate MS Office skills
Manpower can offer you:
– A lucrative performance driven incentive plan
– Access to recruitment tools and database
– Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
– Fantastic internal rewards and monthly recognition program
– An experienced & supportive management team and great work environment
– Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.