Technical Officer, Signal
SMRT Trains LtdSingapore
To perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) works, repairs, overhaul servicing on all Circle line Signaling Systems and Equipment in accordance with quality and safety standardsResponsibilities
- To operate safely and efficiently all Signal Measuring, Test Equipment, Instruments and Tools.
- To perform tasks in compliance with relevant procedures and instructions contained in Quality Procedures, Work Specifications, Work Instructions, Signal Standing Instructions, and any relevant change instructions disseminated.
- To comply with and exercise safety at all times in accordance with all Safety Procedures.
- To be responsible for the safety of self, peers at workplace; off and on trackside throughout working period.
- To carry-out the role of PIC and PM duties and responsibilities.
- To be assigned to shift pattern (permanent night, 3 rotating shifts, day shifts) based on operation needs or management discretion
- To complete the necessary reports for the task at hand.
- To assist AE in planning scheduled PM work and perform timely CM.
- To carry out day-to-day monitoring of equipment performance and follow up where appropriate.
- To ensure authorized access to Signal Equipment Rooms and Installation
- To ensure good housekeeping in workplace
- Carrying of tool bag (5-12kg), distributed amongst 2-3 team members
- Transportation, installation and dismantling of equipment (up to ~15kg), up to 100kg with hydraulic stacker
- Walking on trackside (concrete slab track), up to 2km
- Administrative duties, if required, electronic tablet, on trackside and in office
- Staff required to perform maintenance on equipment installed on ground level at trackside, 30-45 minutes per item, 3.5h maximum at trackside
- Manual throwing of point machine (may require physical exertion)
- Every staff in Circle Line is responsible for their own as well as their Team’s Safety. Staff shall uphold the CCL Safety Mission and 3 principles to complete tasks, perform duties, fulfil the goals of the organization, and adhere to the individual roles and responsibilities.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Higher NITEC / NITEC in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from any recognized institution
- Electrical and Electronics related work experience is preferred
- Able to perform 3 rotating shift works
Career Level Entry Level
Qualification Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level
Years of Experience 2 years
Job Type Full-Time
SMRT Trains Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and operates Singapore’s first mass rapid transit system. Today, we manage and operate train services on the North-South Line, East-West Line, the Circle Line, the Thomson-East Coast Line, and the Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit. With over 5,000 employees, more than 250 trains, and 141 km of rail tracks across 108 stations, we serve millions of commuters daily
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.