Teacher of Geography
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Teacher of Geography to join our team of committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what students can achieve.
We are working with a supportive and friendly Secondary Prep school in Chesham, Buckinghamshire who require a Geography teacher to start with them from January 2022.
They will have excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progression and student attainment.
The team promotes critical thinking skills, resilience and empathy through their teaching and delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum that is designed with future geographers in mind.
- To plan and prepare courses and lessons as required
- To teach students including setting and marking work
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of students
- To provide guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters, further education and careers and be a personal tutor if required
- To communicate with and consult parents of students
- To participate in arrangements for performance review and staff development activities, management and administrative activities.
- To maintain discipline and safeguard the health and safety of students
- To attend meetings, provide cover and participate in arrangements for examinations.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.