Talent Operations Associate
As a Talent Operations Associate, you are passionate about process efficiency, user experience, and data-driven decisions. You will help provide support and complete projects and tasks that improve the hiring manager, recruiter, and candidate experience during the recruitment process. You will work with multiple systems to support a global organization and will explore ways to help improve processes and experiences. You will report to the Manager of the Talent Operations team.
The impact you will have:
- Respond to and solve incoming cases from recruiting team members related to systems and process
- Improve, administer, and test updates to our ATS and recruiting tech stack to maximize ease of use, compliance, data integrity, and recruiting analytics
- Recommend scalable and efficient process improvements by partnering with cross-department colleagues
- Assist the team with onboarding, offboarding, training, and enablement for talent systems
- Help with ongoing programmatic efforts through coordination, reporting, and execution
- Reconcile and create reports from multiple data sources
- Organize and conduct regular audits to ensure data quality and influence behavior to result in system accuracy
What we look for:
- Experience optimizing operational systems, processes, and enablement to support successful scaling in a high-growth organization
- Understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to improve it for efficiency and quality using systems and reporting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (bonus if it is Greenhouse)
- Experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (can refine recruiting-related reporting and analytics through formulas and ensuring data accuracy)
- Experience partnering with multiple cross-department teams, gathering requirements and facilitating to achieve outcomes
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.