Talent Acquisition Lead
Full Job Description
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
Our Talent Acquisition team is expanding, and we are looking for a Lead TA Partner to manage and mentor the team. This would manage all functions in the US – technical, GTM and corporate. A successful candidate for this role will need to have experience with analytics and strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers on staffing plans/budgets, then develop and execute
- recruitment plans accordingly
- Build and maintain a high-performance recruitment team with the right core values, set the right
- expectations and manage them by objectives in order to deliver recruitment results.
- Lead and manage executive recruiting
- Engage leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting
- and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Lead hiring candidates across the organization predominantly with a focus on Engineering and Product
- Build talent pipelines, build referral generation, create recruiting events and targeted sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidate pipelines
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of successful recruiting experience (technical & non-technical) in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment (3+ recent years in SaaS/Fintech required)
- 2+ years of recent experience leading a recruiting team
- Agency and in-house recruiting experience required
- Must have prior experience working on a variety of technical and non-technical requirements.
- Able to provide strong examples and metrics of your tech hiring targets
- Be a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- Strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- An entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- Both agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system – preferably Greenhouse
- Strong work ethic and team oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.