Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full Job Description
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities
The ViacomCBS Talent Acquisition department is seeking a Coordinator to join our Content Recruitment team. Our ideal candidate will be an integral partner in managing administrative recruitment activities and providing a world-class candidate experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing a superlative candidate experience and serve as a main point of contact throughout the entire interview process
- Scheduling a high volume of phone, video and in-person interviews across various departments
- Coordinating internal meetings, interviews, and travel logistics for candidates
- Managing job descriptions for consistency for open positions and posting the roles to our internal/external career sites as well as niche job boards
- Assisting in the background check process
- Leading the new hire process – preparing offer letters and sending out new hire packages to candidates, completing and submitting new hire paperwork to the appropriate departments and scheduling the hire for orientation
- Using SuccessFactors, our applicant tracking system
- 1+ years of experience in administrative support ideally in a Human Resources or Talent Acquisition environment (internship experience accepted)
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office & Google suite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extremely flexible with the ability to easily shift priorities with a positive and can-do personality and work style
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, exhibit integrity, and work well under pressure
- Skills to handle multiple tasks, prioritize projects and make decisions daily
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Superlative attention-to-detail and organization
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.