Our client is now recruiting for a System Specialist
The role is to work as part of a cohesive team of professionals to provide holistic support for the business units under the Gulf Region.
The core objective is to proactively manage a range of operational, administrative, events & travel requirements necessary to meet sales & budget expectations and deliver on key annual objectives. The support should be provided in a timely and communicative manner to deliver best business practices in accordance with and utilizing knowledge of company policies, industry guidelines and established procedures.
In addition, to support and collaborate within a business services environment and ensure efficiencies.
Key responsibilities: Expectations of these areas include, but are not limited to –
TEMPO/ARIBA “SAP” / P2P
- Process management and documents governance starting from interaction creation to PR/PO creation up to submission to Finance for payment.
- Create PR/PO ensuring proper and correct documents and are aligned with TEMPO/ARIBA rules and requirements.
- Extend or Unblocked vendors on both in MDG-S and tempo as when required.
- Approves new HCP/HCO/ Patient Organizations recipients in MDG-S.
- Maintain database for HCP/HCO/Patient Organizations with constant checking for duplicates and corrective action is done for duplicates.
Quantum Connect “Compliance approval system”
- Process management and documents governance from uploading of interactions in QC up to closing of the interactions.
- Ensure all interactions are created on Quantum Connect in an accurate and timely manner as per company standard and procedures.
- Monitor all interactions on Quantum Connect. Ensure that all interactions are approved on system before the event takes place. Follow up with the approvers as needed.
- Ensuring closure of workflows on time with complete, accurate and proper documentations in closing workflows.
- Follow up with proponents on submission of required documents for closing. Initiate meetings with proponents to review and updates on pending activities.
- Coordinating with the requester for all the required documents needed before creating the new vendor.
- Ensuring new vendor request is not duplicated in the system.
- Extend new vendor in SAP once approved.
- Organize and Manage department specific Events and Activities as per the budget holders’ requests.
- Work within company established policies and procedures to deliver requirements within budget and timeline.
- Consider unique Event Requirements and provide creative solutions that exceed the target audience’s expectations.
- Partner with Third Party Events Organization to support high-needs Events.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers .
- Complete, and produce for stakeholder reference and review the expected costing sheet and all event-related documents (travel packs) that are ready for issuance to attendees prior to each Event.
- Reconcile & file Sponsorship Forms and manage subsequent financial payments through to Finance.
- Generate P2P’s and Invoices in support of Budgets and report / file / reconcile accordingly.
- Ensure Organizational Events Calendar is updated with appropriate changes and additions.
Requirements for the candidate
- (incl. education, background, specific skills and knowledge), preferable with SAP & Events / travel management background
- Years of experience : 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Expertise : SAP knowledge & experience, an experience in events background would be preferred
- Language : English; knowledge of Arabic would be a plus
- Education : min. qualification university graduate (Bachelor degree, accounting / business administration)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.