Full Job Description
Make a meaningful impact as a Support with Gramercy Tavern!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta, and Porchlight to name a few!
The Support role is a vital member of the service team with a role that can encompass setting up the dining room, setting tables, clearing tables, pouring water, running food, working with servers and expediters, resetting the dining room, polishing glassware and various other tasks that support service at the restaurant.
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement. As a valued member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of:
- Integrity– Doing the right things always- using sound judgment- even when no one is looking
- Excellence– Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality– Doing all that can be done for others- and more than is expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit– Seeing opportunities others haven’t- and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- The ability to multi-task
- A sense of urgency and strong work ethic
- Strong communication and listening skills to develop trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- A warm, compassionate, and team-focused approach
- Open availability
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.