Student Recruitment Officer / Receptionist
Learn to Fly (LTF) Melbourne is an international flying school that offers innovative flight training programs in Hong Kong, Singapore and Melbourne where our main flight training base is located.
We embrace people with ideas and are proactive in discussing ways to improve how the business can be run.
We are looking for a Student Recruitment Officer / Receptionist with hands-on experience and can provide general administration support to join our fast-growing Melbourne team.
Our school opens 7 days a week from 8 am to 7 pm (9 pm during summer), therefore, the position will suit someone who is flexible and has the capacity to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, evenings and public holidays.
This is a Full Time, permanent position, commencing as soon as possible.
We’re in search of a Student Recruitment Officer to join our team. Your responsibilities include:
- Reception & admin duties;
- Follow up on leads & generate appointments;
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current and prospective students to generate new enrollments;
- Manage and execute recruitment campaigns; and
- Track & Manage Sales Activity.
- You have experience within the education industry OR possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales and service capacity role;
- Strong Administration Skills;
- Ability to determine solutions for students and clients;
- Enjoy working with people, friendly and confident manner with a pleasant personality;
- Well presented
What we will provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Great and fun work environment; and
- Free Onsite Parking
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.