Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
They are currently looking for an Architect to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
• Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
• Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
• Compile project specifications
• Keep within budgets and timelines
• Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
• Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
• Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
• Follow architectural trends and advancements
Qualification & Requirements:
• Proven working experience as an Architect
• BS degree in Architecture from a recognized western university
• Must have Design Site Management experience
• RIBA Chartered qualifications
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.