In this role, you will:
- Be supported to provide holistic, effective assessment and intervention approaches for all children.
- Support development of children aged 0-18 years, that present with a range of communication difficulties, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Developmental Delay, Auditory Processing Disorder, Chromosomal Disorders and Down Syndrome.
- Collaborate closely with other Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Allied Health Assistants, to achieve optimal outcomes for children and their families.
- Have the option of progressing and developing in your specific interest areas, such as AAC, feeding, fluency, written communication, social communication, speech and language.
- Have the option of determining location of clients and preferred areas of work, where this is possible (Central, West, South, East or North).
- $70,000 starting salary for new graduate positions, and $80,000 starting salary for experienced clinicians.
- Biannual reviews of performance and contribution to the team, with the opportunity to quickly increase in overall salary.
- $2,000 allocated annually to professional development and study leave. To be utilised towards any area/s of interest.
- Fridays client free: All Fridays to be utilised towards Professional Development, any additionally administration (report writing, resource making etc), shared lunches and team-bonding activities.
- Brand new Ipad & Apple Mac Air provided for work-related purposes.
- A brand new resource package, including a variety of commonly used resources to support you within your assessment and therapy sessions.
- MAXIMUM billable expectations of 20 hours per week (4 clients per day), including travel (to be built up to over the first six months of employment)
- Access to a wide-range of shared resources within our office space.
- A comprehensive four week induction process, including support with scheduling, assessments and reports, handover sessions and shadowing of experienced therapists.
- Weekly supervision: Weekly internal supervision will be provided in your first six months of work. Supervisors will be chosen based on your client areas and areas of interest.
- Weekly Friday team meetings to support around professional development, general client discussions and resource development.
- Motor vehicle allowance: Reimbursement for the time & distance travelled within your private car for clients that are mobile.
- Opportunity for continued collaboration and development of holistic approaches with other allied health professionals, such as Occupational Therapists, Developmental Educators and Allied Health Assistants.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply