Full Job Description
The Global Long-Term Development & Retail Innovation Team is currently operating and testing a new Fragrance & Beauty retail concept, The Atelier Beauté CHANEL. The concept is a model for engaging a new generation of CHANEL clients, constantly evolving with innovative technology. This is a test and learn environment where we are analyzing effectiveness and moving towards a new iteration of the Atelier Beauté CHANEL concept. The Specialist, Product (Temporary) will support the Product strategy and forecasting at the existing Atelier in NYC and for this social project, working closely with the Project Team throughout the 6-month assignment.
WHAT IS THE ATELIER BEAUTÉ CHANEL?
We are an open beauty workshop where guests come in to try new products, experiment with techniques, and swap ideas with like-minded beauty lovers. With the support of the Atelier Team Community, guests will create…and recreate…the best version of themselves.
Take a virtual tour
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are passionate. We create truly unique experiences, adapting and evolving our approach with intention, dedication, and agility.
We are in it together. We achieve our goals as a team, with compassion and accountability toward one another and our community.
We celebrate individuality. We express diverse skills, thoughts, and ideas with confidence and generosity as we cultivate our own personal sense of beauty and style.
We believe in CHANEL. Gabrielle Chanel pioneered the promise of beauty to empower anyone who seeks it. We dedicate our work to delivering on that promise.
WHAT IMPACT YOU CAN CREATE AT CHANEL
- Product Planning – Maintains calendar, forecasting and upskilling Atelier Ops for fulfillment and on-going needs; supports transition to Coby.
- New Product Launch – Product strategy, updated services, Livestream 1/5 and communication to the Atelier Team through regular retrospectives.
- On-going reporting and analysis to Team around product, services and communications; month-in-review recaps and updates for key internal divisional partners.
- Responsible for creative needs on Airtable and execution management.
- Coordinate tools being provided by Global Team and necessary training for local Team.
- Buying responsibilities to oversee the sales plan and transformation to a purchase plan; identify replenishment opportunities and liabilities. Order processing and tracking.
- Advise and support the ideation and execution of all online/offline guest journey shifts.
- Manage in-store product layout /merchandising and experience design in the space.
- Partner with Digital to optimize ecommerce merchandising and ensure that it accurately mirrors the in-store experience.
- Assist with any ad hoc needs required to support the special project, including but not limited to product analysis and curation.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years Product-related experience specific to the beauty industry.
- Passion for innovation, product, retail and client experience with analytical knowledge of retail math and the beauty industry.
- Proven record of impacting business strategy with data-driven analytical thinking.
- Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize is required.
- Strong relationship building and storytelling / presentation skills; ability to interact, engage and influence all stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think creatively.
- Frequent domestic travel required throughout the 6-month assignment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.