Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private IEEE 802.11 wireless networking systems. We provide cutting-edge Smart Radio mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our products have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR).
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join our talented team of software, hardware and RF engineers and keen to take a leadership position in our organization. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing software that’s part of wireless router firmware. It should be a solid contributor and leader, able to design, develop, code, test, and debug system software and automation scripts. He/She must be able to write clean code and push the capabilities of our Smart Radio and respond to customer needs and problems, as well as perform prototyping and application tests to support the production process.
· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent. A Master Degree or PhD is an additional plus.
· Experience in Linux, C/C++ and microcontrollers and trouble-shooting embedded systems
· Experience in common interfaces, networking protocols, and hardware subsystems
· Knowledge of networking concepts
· Experience with Linux wireless stack/kernel/driver/git is a plus
· Scripting with Bash shell, Python is a plus
· Experience with QCA drivers such as ath9k and ath10k and OpenWRT is a plus
· Eager to learn and improve in tight deadline environment
· Have project management experience
· Strong communication skills and ability to engage and guide a cross-functional team
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate (PhD)Years of Experience10 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
As an engineering-driven organization, Doodle Labs’ core competency is developing state-of-the-art wireless broadband solutions to enable innovative Industrial IoT applications. Our goal is to allow our customers go to market quickly with better performing products at a lower overall cost.
For almost 20 years OEM manufacturers have been relying on Doodle Labs for expertise in designing their wireless systems. Our design philosophy has always focused on achieving best-in-class performance while requiring minimal integration effort.
We have a broad portfolio of products that are available off-the-shelf. In addition, we work closely with OEMs to conceptualize and develop solutions for large-scale projects. Please contact us with your project requirements and we would be happy to discuss them with you.
Our products have been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries. We use only tier-1 components and well-established RF manufacturing processes to achieve the highest quality products possible. Each product is individually tested and calibrated to ensure performance and reliability. As a testament to their quality, our radios have been field proven in the most demanding industrial and military applications possible.
Doodle Labs was founded in 1999 and has offices in the United States and Singapore.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.