Social Media Account Manager
SBM is a respected integrated communications agency. Our clients are global brands and local experts who value our industry knowledge, as well as our brave and curious attitude. We work mainly with tech B2B and B2C clients but there’s some FMCG and Retail in the mix as well.
We’re looking for a fab-tastic Social Media Account Manager to work with us as maternity cover until July 2022 with the potential to transition into a permanent role
This is a very hands-on role and requires someone with dedication and strong communication skills who can demonstrate a strong background in writing and creative marketing skills.
- Around 3-4 years social media management experience
- A strategic approach to social media rolling out media campaign
- Experience using a range of social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- An ability to write copy that can speaks authoritatively to different audiences, whether its C-suite decision makers, gamers or people looking to spice up their breakfast.
- A love for creative storytelling and coming up with unique, fun ideas to engage audiences
- An ability to share insights and recommendations based on campaign performance
- An eye for which new platforms our clients should embrace and which ones are doomed to be another headstone in the social media graveyard.
- An ability to quickly learn how to use new digital platforms for social media, campaign management, asset creation and reporting
- Experience in campaign management and reporting tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager preferred
- Understanding of PR (preferred but not compulsory)
What you’ll be doing
- Developing social strategy and plans, including strategic direction, content asset and creative recommendations, timeline, rollout/distribution plan, budget and targeting recommendations
- Reviewing, editing and proofreading social media copy/creatives
- Reviewing and supporting development of social calendars
- Defining social and digital paid marketing campaign budgets and KPIs/reporting metrics.
- Managing and supporting optimisation/analysis/set up of paid digital campaigns
- Reviewing and supporting development of social always-on/campaign reports
What’s in it for you?
- A hybrid work model, which mixes the best of office and working from home (and we’re open to fully remote for the right candidate)
- When we’re not in lockdown, we’re in an enviable location, close to transport, surrounded by great food, good coffee, shops and pubs.
- A lively and creative culture
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.