MSP Blueshift is an IT managed services company based in Flemington. We are a well organised team with a strong emphasis on customer service.
The business is growing, and we now have a requirement for another service coordinator. This is a non-technical role, it does require some understanding of IT services, but training will be provided. If you are well organised, keen to learn and can make quick decisions then we would like to hear from you.
This role will require taking inbound phone calls from our clients and allocating the work to the technical team, for part of the day and other admin tasks when not taking calls. Training will be provided for all tasks.
DUTIES include (but are not limited to):
- Take incoming calls and enter the details in the ticketing system.
- Allocating support tickets to members of the support team.
- Prioritizing support tickets and organising the ticket queue for the support team.
- Re-allocating tickets as required due to changing priorities and circumstances.
- Ensuring that the support team members respond to tickets inside the agreed service level time frames.
- Scheduling of non-urgent requests
- Organising couriers
- Ordering hardware from our suppliers
- Providing quotes to clients
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Great telephone and written communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional organisation skills
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must be reliable
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a mature mindset, be keenly customer focused and be willing to gain skills in service delivery and logistics using the most advanced business process tools.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.