Senior / Staff Nurse (Nursing home, No night duties)
- Comply with approved standards of nursing practices.
- Provide nursing services requiring specialised nursed skills.
- Work closely with the resident’s doctor and multi-disciplinary team to provide care to the residents; update on changes in the residents’ conditions and needs.
- Develop care plan for each resident under her/his care and ensure care delivery and nursing interventions are as outlined in the care plan.
- Prepare residents’ medical records and ensure all documentations are up to date.
- Prepare and administer medications to residents, complying with safe medication practices.
- Work with team to maintain a safe and clean ward environment.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- SNB Registered nurse
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst, Others
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.