Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities:– Work as part of Agile scrum teams to design, implement, and test the instrument control software that powers our industry-leading DNA sequencing and genotyping devices
- Deliver software architecture, designs, and implementations
- Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos
- Create and execute unit tests to verify functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects
- Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews
- Learn and have fun with some of the smartest people you’ll ever meet!
Required Educational Background:– Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experienceRequirements:
- Experience in an object oriented programming language; C# preferred
- Demonstrated strong ability to design, develop, and maintain object-oriented multi-threaded .NET applications
- Able to write robust code that meets product requirements while being lean, maintainable, unit tested, and easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter mentality with excellent communication skills
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Passion for technology
- Extensive experience writing high quality unit tests against mock objects
- Proficient with source control management repositories (GIT, SVN)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Must thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in participating in cross-organizational or inter-company collaboration
- Experience in developing instrument software / hardware integration is a plus
- Experience in biotech and bioinformatics is a plus
- Experience in image processing is a plus
Positions at different levels are availableConcerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1, 2021.Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.